Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What Lucie Needs...

Go to your favorite search engine, type in your first name and the word "needs"...write down 10 of the "statements" that come up.

1. Lucie needs some splainin (Sounds like a highly overused joke I've heard...)

2. Lucie needs to stop (Stop what? I haven't done anything, I swear!)

3. Lucie needs a nap after morning outdoors (Goodness knows, that's the truth!)

4. Lucie needs to buy just 10 lots to widen Becker (What's "Becker"?)

5. Lucie needs better priorities (Yes, I know...)

6. Lucie needs programs to develop job skills (Apparently I'm not good enough yet!)

7. Lucie needs to be found. (I didn't realize I was lost!)

8. Lucie needs to develop a sexual relationship with Daniel (I'd rather not, if I can avoid it...)

9. Lucie needs to release a studio version of this! (I'll get right on that)

10. Lucie needs your help asap!! ( so help me dang it!)

No comments: