Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The troubles with having large breasts...

So this morning was going brilliantly. The sun was shining, the birds were singing (at least, the angry little fluffball inside my room was squeaking pretty loud!). I took a nice shower, and decided to wear one of my favorite shirts from Threadless. After I'd put it on however, I came to a rather unhappy realization.

The seams along the sides have holes in them because apparently my boobs have become to massive for my poor shirt to hold them in. I didn't even know a shirt could get holes in it because of that, I just figured you wouldn't be able to pull it down all the way! My poor shirt!

Anyway, I'm rather upset now. Even if I do sew the holes back up, I'd be afraid to wear this shirt anymore because it'd probably just happen again. Why must the girls in our family be cursed with big boobs!?

5 comments:

shoezimm said...

Sorry toots....its the German side of the family so blame it on Dad's ancestors. You can repair the holes in the side but you're right, there is no guarantee that it won't happen at another point on the shirt unless you sew along the entire seam (reinforce that baby!)

♥Miya said...

LOL... "The sun was shining, the birds were singing, and I HAVE EXQUISITE BREASTS!"

:D It had to be done.

mywest said...

Honey,
Please take some of your birthday cash and purchase larger t-shirts and the problem is fixed. Its not my ancestors problems just t-shirts to small......see how easy it was for me to help you...its good to be a skilled DAD...

Kathy said...

Oh no! Tell me it wasn't Graveyard of the FF!?

Danielle said...

I feel your pain. You could always cut down the whole seam and put extra fabric in?