Wednesday, July 2, 2008

If I could have any Superpower...

I was thinking about it this morning, and of course my first request was the ability to fly! That'd be so amazing. Then of course, I thought "well, what about being invisible?" because then I could sneak into all sorts of movies and concerts, and follow people. All that good, fun stuff. I would probably be playing pranks on people nonstop! Then, after I thought a little longer and realized what the ultimate superpower for me would be.
If I could choose any superpower, it'd be the ability to distinguish truth from lies. I'm not quite sure what you'd call that. Would it be mindreading?? Anyway, I think I'd choose that because then I'd really know what people think of me, and what they really want to say, but are too chicken to just do it.
I do realize that this power might in fact be a terrible thing to have, considering I might find out something about someone I'd rather not know. But, I think it's a risk worth taking. After all, I'd rather know all the nasty things people think about me, and be able to change because of them, (or tell them to screw off and die, whichever better suits the occasion) than be oblivious to their feelings.
Kindof an odd post, but I just thought ya'll should hear about it.

1 comment:

♥Miya said...

Wow...scary. This pretty much follows word-for-word what superpowers I wanted when I was a teenager. YEEEE! *makes scary Twilight Zone noises*

By the way, here's what I really think of you: YOU'RE GREAT! SQUEEEEEE! It's gonna be so frigging boring when you're gone :(