Saturday, July 19, 2008

New Job


Hey everyone. Well, I finally got a job! Yay, I'm no longer unemployed! I'm currently working at the Idaho University bookstore.I do like it too; the employees are super nice, it's really easy, and I'm moving tons of stuff and walking a lot so I'm sure I'll get really buff! The only thing is, it has got to be one of the most boring jobs ever!
There's not a lot of variety in a job like this. I'm either putting price tags on stuff, organizing clothes, moving stuff, or cashiering. Every now and then I find myself going slightly crazy and have to find ways to distract my brain. It wouldn't be so bad if they played some music, but the head honcho has been pretty stern on the no-music rule. I'm not sure why it is that way, but I won't argue. So, often times I'll find that I'm humming to myself without even realizing it!
Having a job like this really gives you a lot of time to think though. And, I am glad I have it. I've actually made quite a few friends, and it's nice to know that I'm actually DOING something now, rather than sitting around, web-surfing all day! (although, I do still spend a good amount of time online once I get home from work! Youtube has become my new best friend these days!)
Anyway, that's about it. Not a whole lot else has happened. Oh, I got a new haircut a little while ago. I kindof have bangs now, and it's pretty strange. It took some getting used to! I really like it though, I needed something different.

No comments: