Thursday, August 20, 2009

Meet Tyler Durden

I've been having a bad week, and on top of everything else that's happened this summer, well let's just say I haven't been in the best of moods as of late. Anyway, as a present to myself I bought a new betta yesterday, since I still had leftover food from my last one. He's a nice addition to the home, cuz he's angsty too, so we all fit together! Sam and I decided to name him Tyler Durden, from Fight Club because he's so vicious! Actually he's only vicious when he eats, otherwise he's pretty nice, and likes to swim around a lot which is a nice improvement from my last betta who spent most of the time in one spot. He's been blowing bubbles all along the top of the water though, not quite sure what that means.

This is the clearest photo of him I could get.


This one is fuzzy, but it gives you a better view of how pretty his coloration is.

Creepy, you can see the reflection from my hands and camera in both these pics!

1 comment:

♥Miya said...

Just try not to drop or kill this one! :D