Friday, August 21, 2009

Things are turning around

Life seems to have taken a turn for the better. Our apartment complex is under new management again, and the new maintenance man came this morning to check up on all the things that need fixed in our apartment. It's too bad he had to see it in such disorder, but he was friendly enough regardless, and is coming back on Monday to fix some things.

On top of that, I've decided to work two jobs over Fall quarter, since I don't have enough money to attend classes. I've filled out a couple applications, and this morning I got a call from Borders Bookstore, and have an interview scheduled for Monday. Wish me luck guys!

4 comments:

♥Miya said...

Good luck! It would be fun to work at a bookstore!

Teachinfourth said...

Hope you get the job, Luc...

Yancy said...

good luck doodle!

shoezimm said...

Ooh...sisterly discounts! Good luck with the interview honey.